This blog is for dog owners who are looking for something special for their very special dog, dog owners who attend conformation shows and coursing or racing events, and business owners who want to add income by selling dog bakery treats by being a Distributor for our gourmet dog treats.
My name is Fergus and I have the really tough job of being the official taster of these great smelling and tasting all our dog treats. Someone has to do this very tough job and I was elected, actually I begged, for this position. The blog will mostly be from my viewpoint because what is more important than the views of a dog? Occasionally I may stray to a human viewpoint. As all of you know we dogs are super smart and have the capability to see things from every side.
Since I love to relax on the couch with a great book I thought I’d first tell you my ten best dog books.
- Flawed Dogs by Berkeley Breathed. This one will have you rolling on the floor.
- The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein. This one will make you cry.
- Gazehounds and Coursing, The History, Art, and Sport of Hunting with Sighthounds by M.H.Dutch Salmon.
- James Herriot’s Dog Stories
- Through Deerhounds Eyes by Roil Literati and Susan J. Ily.
- Marley and Me by John Grogan.
- Dog First Aid, Field Guide to Emergency Care for the Outdoor Dog by Randy Acker DVM.
- Hutchinson on Sighthounds.
- A Good Dog Story, The Story of Orson, who changed my life, by Jon Katz.
- Natural Remedy Book for Dogs and Cats by Diane Stein.
All of these books are available at www.amazon.com. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.