Hi, it’s Finn again. If you have been reading my blog you already know I have some helpful tips on buying dog food and dog treats that are healthy for your dog. If you have stopped at the store and talked with Mum you know she believes that all natural solutions are best for dogs and people. Natural gives us dogs and you humans the best chance at living a long and healthy life. Today I want to give you some tips on another natural solution for dogs and humans; essential oils.
You know how much Mum researched dog foods before she decided to carry the brands that are now in the store. She did the same thing with essential oils and decided to go with Young Living. Here are some advantages of using essential oils:
- Mum has formulated a natural solution to repel bugs and ticks. Of course my picture and name is on the label. The spray smells good and more importantly it works.
- Mum will be adding natural shampoos, of course my name will be on the label.
- You can use essential oils to:
- Calm our nerves.
- Support our digestion.
- Support our liver health.
- Clean up those occasional accidents that happen on your carpet or floors without using harsh chemicals that can be bad for we dogs and also you.
Young Living has taken great care in formulating these products to make sure they are safe for us dogs. We dogs are not just pets, we are members of your family and everyone wants to give every family member the very best care possible
Our health and your health is the most important thing which is why I talked about it first. Cost is also important and with Young Living you can actually use their products for free. You can earn money each month by sharing your experience with others and if you really get excited about these products you can supplement your income.
Mum has essential oil classes at the store every month. You can learn about the products that will work for you and your dog and also learn how you can earn money. One of the classes actually measures what oils will work best for you. If you cannot make a class just ask her about essential oils at the store.
Thanks for reading my blog.